Fair Lawn Police
Safety Sense Quiz 3
(how is your safety sense??)
1. The best place for a child's computer that has access to the internet
in his or her bedroom.
2. Suspicious activity/people should be
3. You must have a working service to dial
9-1-1 from a cell phone.
4. You have 24 hours to produce your
driver's license, registration, or
insurance ID card when stopped by a law enforcement officer for a
vehicle violation. True
5. Police officers only have police
powers when working. True
6. All police reports from completed
investigations are considered "public
records" and are available to the
media and general public.
7. If a motor vehicle is
involved in an accident, once it has left the scene an
accident report cannot be
The police department reports all motor vehicle accidents to the
company. True False
police department reports all motor vehicle accidents to NJMVC.
10. It is a motor vehicle
violation in the State of NJ to "cut through" a gas
station parking to avoid a red
traffic light. True
Citizens Police Academy