FLPD Citizens Report Form Download Click here
FLPD Statement Sheet Download Click here
When complete email to: email@example.com
All COVID-19 updates will be published at fairlawn.org/covidupdates
Effective 12-1-2020 at 9:00am, all Borough parking ordinances are not being enforced until further notice. This includes overnight parking, 8am-10am parking, and timed (meter) parking.
FLPD Response during COVID-19 situation
If you are quarantined, sick, injured or ill, notify the dispatcher when you call for service, whether it is 201-796-1400 or 9-1-1.
Officers that respond to your home for medical and other calls for service will ask to speak with you outside of your home and at a safe distance. Keep in mind this procedure also protects you and your family. A Police response for minor incidents is up to the discretion of the Tour Commander depending on severity of the incident being reported and call volume. This means you may not receive a Police response for minor incidents which are not a threat to public safety.
Please avoid responding to Police Headquarters unless you are reporting a domestic violence incident, seeking a domestic violence restraining order or reporting a serious crime or incident. This procedure has not changed. When in doubt, call ahead!!! The following services are suspended until further notice:
- Walk in reports of fraud / identity theft / check fraud. This reporting can be accomplished by downloading and filling out a FLPD Citizens report on the Forms page. When completed, call ahead for drop off along with your supporting documents at Police Headquarters. If you can scan and email your documents, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fingerprinting services.
Report suspected price gouging to The Division of Consumer Protection, 201-336-6400 or visit https://bergenpassaicconsumeraffairs.com
COVID-19 Fraud prevention tips are available at https://www.justice.gov/coronavirus/combattingfraud
Thank you for your cooperation.
Services & Links
We offer a wide variety of services and useful links including but not limited to:
- FLPD 2021 Hardship Parking FAQ (suspended until further notice)
- Ready.gov - Always be prepared! - United States Department of Homeland Security
- Online FLPD forms download
- Motor vehicle accident reports, via BuyCrash.com
- Child car seat inspection checks
- FLPD Parking FAQ
- Firearms & Fingerprinting
- PSE&G Outage reports
- FLPD Ride along program application
In memory of PO Mary Ann Collura #136 and PO Edward Egan #174
Follow the Fair Lawn Police Department
Non-Emergency: 201-796-1400 (24 Hours/7 Days)
Emergency: 9-1-1 (24 Hours/7 Days)
Overnight Parking: 201-794-5399, between 6pm - 2am
Community Policing: 201-794-5365, generally M-F 7am - 3pm
Detective Bureau: 201-794-5410, generally M-F 7am - 11pm
Police Records: 201-794-5418, generally M-F 8am - 4pm
Traffic Safety Bureau: 201-794-5413, generally M-F 7am - 3pm